There are many ways to get involved at St. Michael’s and here are some ideas! Call us to learn more at 302-656-3389.
Give the Gift of Time
Share your hobbies and interests with children through individual, group or corporate volunteer activities such as:
- Reading or storytelling
- Art and music activities
- Gardening and landscaping projects
- Organizing a supply drive for baby supplies, school supplies, classroom art supplies or winter coats
- Organizing books in the library
- Helping decorate the school at holidays or change in seasons
- Assisting with filing or mailings
- Doing minor repairs or touch up painting
- Helping archive historical materials
Donate Needed Items
- Winter coats, hats and gloves
- Classroom art supplies such as construction paper, scissors, glue, and crayons
- Non-perishable food items for our family resource room
- Diapers and wipes
Join Amazon Smile and every time you shop on Amazon, your purchases will help support St. Michael’s. It’s easy! Go to smile.amazon.com and choose St. Michael’s School and Nursery as your charity of choice. Then each time you make a purchase, Amazon donates a portion to St. Michael’s.
Follow Us on Facebook!
and see what we're up to each week!